Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. There is a quick guide online on how to get started by Submittable.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly. There is an online guide on how to safelist Submittable with your email service providers.
- You are able to save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- For any technical problems please contact Submittable Technical Support at https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/
- If you have any other enquiries, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
The Spinoff Prize aims to encourage and give visibility to academic entrepreneurs and their companies.
The judging panel will look for spinoffs that translate original, high-quality scientific research into products and services that address market problems and are well positioned to make a positive impact on society.
The Spinoff Prize will focus on spinoff companies founded on research in life sciences or physical sciences, both of which can include digital technology approaches i.e. including artificial intelligence, deep learning, neuromorphic computing and quantum computing. A shortlist will be profiled in an online special report published in Nature, alongside the list of the companies deemed the ‘ones to watch’.
Shortlisted spinoffs will pitch at the slam panels at Curious2024 – Future Insight™ conference in Mainz, Germany. The winner will receive a €30,000 cash prize.
More information can be found on the Spinoff Prize homepage.
The Inclusive Health Research awards have been established by Nature Awards in partnership with Takeda to celebrate those who are driving a more inclusive approach to health research and, in doing so, promote a future of greater health equity globally.
The Inclusive Health Research awards aim to:
- Uncover innovation and best practice in inclusive health research that has been influenced by engagement with affected communities and their expert representatives.
- Recognize, promote and support institutions and individuals who are contributing to a diverse, patient- and affected community-inclusive research ecosystem.
- Build a library of case studies to share — and encourage wider adoption of — new ideas and best practice in the co-production of research to advance global health equity
More information can be found on the Inclusive Health Research awards homepage.
Science in Shorts: A science communication challenge from Nature Awards.
Nature believes that research matters to everyone. But not everyone knows it. We want you to tell the world about your work, what you do and why it matters. And we want it to be approachable, engaging and easy to digest.
The top 10 videos will be premiered at Curious2024 – Future Insight™ conference . The winners will receive a cash prize of €5000 each.
More information can be found on the Science in Shorts homepage.