See below for the full range of Nature Awards currently accepting submissions.
Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. There is a quick guide online on how to get started by Submittable.
- You are able to save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly. There is an online guide on how to safelist Submittable with your email service providers.
- For any technical problems please contact Submittable Technical Support at https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/
- If you have any other enquiries, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Country selected for this year's Nature Mentoring Award is France.
A. Nomination Process
The Primary Nomination Form should be initiated by the primary nominator. This is also known as FORM ONE.
Your nominee should be aware of their nomination as they will automatically be asked to complete the Nominee form (FORM TWO)
All principal nominations must be supported by four additional nominators; at the top right hand corner of this page you will see a link by which you can invite your collaborating nominators to complete their sections of the form.
While you and your fellow nominators are working on the form, please use the 'Save Draft' button to save your work.
DO NOT USE THE 'SUBMIT' BUTTON UNTIL ALL FIVE OF YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR SECTIONS.
All five nominators must be former mentees and must not all represent a single time period, though they may overlap.
Responses on all documents must be in English.
B. Nomination Package
A complete nomination package consists of:
- This Principal Nomination Form - FORM ONE
- A completed nominee form - FORM TWO including an uploaded CV of the nominee
- Four additional supporting nomination forms
If all parts are not completed in full, the nomination cannot proceed to the judging rounds of the process.